Saturday, October 3, 2009

rubix cubes

So for the past hour I have been working on trying to get my rubix cube back to its original form where all the sides are the same color. I looked online to see if there were any tricks. Apparently there are a ton of little tricks and tips on how to solve your rubix cube. Unfortunately most of them are not as simple as they claim to be. I got so frustrated that I took the cube apart and put it back together in its original form so I could just practice some of the move combinations and techniques and go back to the original form so I know I got them right. Well, not 3 mins after I got the cube back together, I jumbled it back up again while trying the "easy algerithems" that the website claimed to work. I am writing this blog as a way to control my anger towards the tiny cube that has caused me so much frustration. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it easier, it would greatly appreciate it. The worst part is that I saw a guy one time I was on the subway in New York City and he was just messing it up and then fixing it in under a minute so I know its possible. This thing is going to be the death of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment