Friday, October 16, 2009

crazy time of year

This past week was by far the busiest I have had this school year. It started Monday with a test in intro to fine arts. I did not think it would be to bad however, when I started looking at the material, I realized how much there was to know. The stuff really builds up fast when you have a class three days in a row when that Tuesday was a Monday. So that took up my Sunday. I was also supposed to prepare a speech for Monday. Unfortunatly, that didnt happen. Luckily for me, my professor said I could do it next Monday. So Monday, I went to class and took the test that was alot harder than I thought it would be. Needless to say, that put me in a great mood... After class I went to work. Right from work, I went back to school for a club meeting at 7. Finally after the meeting, I was able to come home and start doing homework again. There was nothing due on Tuesday, so it was my time to catch up on alot of things. That day I was out of the apartment from 9:10am to around 9pm because I had school until 1:30 and then work right after. That night, all I did was study for my speech quiz that I had the next day. I was also able to complete my human physiology homework that was due that thursday. It wasnt hard, just time consuming. So Wednesday, I went to class and took the quiz. It was also alot harder than I thought it would be. After class, I went to work again. I got home around 9pm and went right to studying for my botany lab practical that I had the next day. Anybody who has taken botany at this school knows that its a real bitch of a class that requires ALL of your time. At this point I just wanted Thursday to be done and over already. I wake up early on Thursday to get some more last minute studying in before heading off to my classes for the day. Botany lab is my last class of the day so during my other classes, I am just running through the different divisions of fungi and algae in my head. Fortunatly, English class was just not ment to be that day so I was able to leave early and get more last minute, much needed studying in. I took the practical and thought I did great until he went over the answers. I got my conidiospores and carpospores mixed up and I messed up an conidiogenesis cells. BUT the worst of my week was finally over. The botany professor makes you stay after the practicals to do a lab but I just kinda sat there pretending to look at stuff until we were able to leave. I would much rather come back on my own time when I feel like it. That way I can look at things in peace and relaxation without the classroom environment. My week of classes was finally over so I went home and sat around and did nothing for a while and it felt great.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't stand the constant busyness of college and work i can't wait to just only have work

    ReplyDelete