Thursday, October 8, 2009

something is missing

So my birthday was on October 6th. A Tuesday. There is not much you can do with that. I still had school and I still had work. Lucky for me, school was on a Monday schedule, which meant that I only had 2 of my easy classes. I was sad that we didn't have English 2 class though... Basically I was out of my apartment from 10:30am to 9:15pm and had no energy to do anything that night. I didn't mind to much because I am going to really celebrate this weekend. I did, however, have my last illegal drink Monday night at 11:30ish and my first legal drink at a bar at 12:05ish.

The two things that were missing was a birthday cake and birthday cards. I did not get a single birthday card on my birthday and no one got me a birthday cake. Its because I just moved out to PA and don't really know that many people yet. It was also because I really had no time on my actual birthday because of school and work. That's another reason why I'm looking forward to this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I just tried to celebrate my friend's 21st this weekend but got kicked out of two bars for not being 21 myself :(

    ReplyDelete