Saturday, October 3, 2009

too many choices

I have started working at an animal medical clinic in doylestown as a kennel technician. Its close and the people there are great. However, I have experience as a vet tech and wish to be able to do more than just clean the kennel and feel the animals. On top of that they dont pay very well. On the bright side, i have only worked there 3 weeks and they are already starting to put me in tech positions, however, the pay hasnt been adjusted for the extra work. Last week I went for an interview at an emergency vet hospital and they said they would call me for a work interveiw and pay me about 4 more dollars/hour doing everything I am used to doing. But they still havent called me back. The problem I am having is trying to figure out what Im going to do if they do offer me a job. I cant work both jobs becuase there would be no time for school. I guess I'll just have to wait and see whats going to happen. I might just be stressing out about nothing.

1 comment:

  1. take life as it comes, looking ahead too much does just stress you out but think what you will enjoy more not what will pay better

    ReplyDelete