Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its thanksgiving break

Its finally break time for us students. I know that we arent required to write a blog this week because of thanksgiving but I have been doing it since the beginning of the semester so why stop now. So far I have only been offically on break for 24 hours but they have been a good 24 hours. Last night I visited my old school and had a pretty epic party. I havent gone to that school in over a year but somehow, I was the only one able to get girls to come... Tell me why that is. I will never know. Woke up at a decent hour of 10am and went to the diner with my best friend. My brother who just got back from school in ohio last night also joined us for breakfast. Today, I have been hanging out with my brother and having a campfire in the back yard pretty much all day. My Dad always makes a huge pile of brush and wants us to make it disappear. I also realized that my car was way over due for an oil change so I also changed the oil. Well dinner is almost ready so I'm going to cut it short here. I cant wait for thanksgiving dinner tommorow and the weeks of left overs to come. Hope everyone is enjoying their break as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment